Most triple-A titles get a collector’s edition of the game, and Ubisoft’s highly-anticipated Watch Dogs is no different.
Ubisoft announced today that the Watch Dogs Limited Edition Pack would be available at the launch of the game on November 19th in North America. The collection is probably one of the better featured sets in a while, and it includes:
- Watch Dogs video game
- 9″ statue of Aiden Pearce prominently showing his deadliest weapon – his smartphone
- Aiden Pearce’s iconic vigilante mask
- Collectible SteelBook™ game case featuring DedSec art
- Official soundtrack with an original score by pioneering composer Brian Reitzell, whose work includes the films The Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation, and the video game Red Faction: Armageddon. His recent projects – Sofia Coppola’s The Bling Ring and the hit NBC thriller Hannibal – are earning critical acclaim, reaffirming Reitzell’s status as one of the industry’s top composers.
- Deluxe hardcover art book with 80 pages of concept art
It’s pretty common for games to come with a SteelBook nowadays, especially in a collector’s edition, and while figures are cool, they don’t really do it for us. However, the vigilante mask is one of those very unique things from a collector’s set that we’ll treasure.
Soundtracks are always welcome, especially considering Watch Dogs is scored by a pretty big name in film and game music, Brian Reitzell.
Ubisoft is also putting out a ridiculously well-equipped Splinter Cell: Blacklist collector’s edition featuring an actual RC plane modelled after the one in the game. No, really.
Watch Dogs will hit current-generation consoles on November 19th, as well as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at launch (whenever that is).