After Square Enix moved on, Warner Bros. assumed publishing duties for IO’s Hitman reboot. With this news came the announcement of a complete version of the game, which is now available in stores as Hitman: Definitive Edition.
With Hitman: Definitive Edition, fans can expect all of the game’s previously released content and updates on one disc. Not just that, though, as in addition to the complete first season of the stealth assassination title, this retail-based set will also offer bonus disguises that have all been inspired by other IO titles, like Kane & Lynch.
For a full list of content, please read on:
· IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
· HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
· HITMAN Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
· HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
· HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
· All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
Please note that a portion of add-on content is not pre-loaded on the HITMAN: Definitive Edition disc and requires an internet connection. Additional content is approximately 12-24GB depending on platform.
*Elusive Targets that have already run and ended may not be available again as these are time limited events.
Hitman: Definitive Edition is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and retails for $79.99 in Canada.