Adding onto today’s reveal, Ubisoft has released information and details pertaining to the Collector’s Editions it plans to release for Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey. This includes more than a couple of different sets, as well as Ubicollectibles.
Multiple special and collector’s editions were confirmed today, including Gold, Ultimate, Deluxe, Digital Deluxe, Steelbook, Spartan and Pantheon editions. The majority of these will offer different amounts of additional content, such as early access to DLC and gameplay boosts, and even the season pass in certain sets. However, it’s the Spartan and Pantheon editions that act as the cream of the crop and offer the best swag. For a price of course.
Both the Spartan and Pantheon Collector’s Editions will be available exclusively on the Ubisoft Store and will include the following physical and digital content:
* Early access starting on October 2.
* Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Standard Edition and additional digital content including: the Deluxe Edition Pack, the Season Pass, which will give players access to all upcoming major expansions, plus the additional mission The Blind King.
* By Ubicollectibles : The Spartan Leap statue (height 39.5cm) for the Spartan Edition, two statues forming The Nemesis Diorama (height 39cm, width 65cm) for the Pantheon Edition.
* The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Steelbook™.
* A 64-page art book featuring the original designs and concept art from the Ubisoft Quebec artists.
* An exclusive lithograph by Hugo Puzzuoli from Ubisoft Quebec.
* A printed version of the game’s hand-drawn world map.
* The selected game soundtrack.
Moreover, Ubisoft revealed four different statues from the Ubicollectibles collection, the most impressive being the Alexios Legendary statue (height 68cm) showing Alexios in a fighting pose on a Medusa base, wearing the iconic Hero of Sparta outfit and armed with the emblematic Broken Spear of Leonidas. The Alexios Legendary statue is a limited edition with only 1,900 units exclusively available on the Ubisoft Store.
Ubicollectibles also announced the Alexios figurine (height 32cm), the Kassandra figurine (height 29cm) and the official replica of the Broken Spear of Leonidas (length 60cm) from Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey releases this October. For more information on all of its numerous editions, visit this page.