Fans of both fantasy and video games can enter into a combination of the two, through the just released Nintendo Switch version of THQ Nordic’s The Book of Unwritten Tales 2. Originally released onto other devices back in 2015, the title has just made its way to Nintendo’s hybrid.
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is said to offer:
- Epic fantasy story with over 20 hours of gameplay
- Classic BoUT humour packed with references to Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Discworld, Game of Thrones or World of WarCraft to name a few
- Hundreds of crazy, surprisingly logical puzzles
- Four playable heroes. One of them is pink.
- Projection-mapping technology combines the great features of 2D and 3D
- Orchestral soundtrack with all the classic and many new works
Those with interest can now purchase The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 through Nintendo’s eShop, for $29.99 USD.