Those who purchase and enter the always-online world of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 will be treated to a year’s worth of bonus content at no additional cost. This news comes to us from Ubisoft, which sent out a press release detailing what fans of the series can expect.
Following the endgame, players can look forward to additional episodes, narratives, missions, specializations and both PvP and PvE gameplay modes. Each of the aforementioned specializations will bolster the game with new weapons and skill trees, which one can attempt to master.
Here’s a detailed list of everything we referenced above:
- Tidal Basin, releasing shortly after launch, will reveal a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks.
- Operation Dark Hours, also releasing soon after launch, will be the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division.
- Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, releasing in Summer 2019, will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way.
- Episode 2: Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Autumn 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon and unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America’s most iconic locations
- Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.
Those with interest can also purchase The Division 2‘s Year 1 pass for an additional $49.99, or as part of the game’s Gold and Digital Ultimate Editions. It is set to include:
- 7-day early access to All Year 1 Episodes narrative content
- Instant access to all Year 1 Specializations as they release
- 8 Classified Assignments revealing more about the fall of D.C.
- Exclusive cosmetics and additional in-game activities, such as base of operations projects and bounties.
Ubisoft will release Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 on March 15th. It will be made available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Please note that the game’s open beta will also occur from March 1st through to March 4th.