Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands is heading to consoles, thanks to help from Merge Games. When it does, the highly anticipated Steam title will offer players an open-world exploration and farming adventure that has been likened to a mix between The Legend of Zelda and Harvest Moon.
- Experience an open-world adventure full of quests and discovery
- Farm and cook to survive! Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness, whilst experimenting with different ingredients to discover new dishes
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp and prove your skills as a shipbuilder
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat on your travels to find a range of tools and treasure
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the secrets of the cursed islands
Stranded Sails will wreck onto Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this October. It will be available both digitally and physically. Additionally, a Switch and PS4 ‘exclusive’ Signature Edition is in the works, and is expected to release on the same day.