Sony’s Days of Play promotion will return this summer, and will begin offering deals on June 3rd. Those offers will then be available until the 17th, at which point the promotion will end.
Days of Play 2020 will feature deals on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR games, along with hardware and subscriptions. Some of the highlights include:
- Select Gold Wireless Headsets – $69.99 USD / $79.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Platinum Wireless Headset – $129.99 USD (MSRP) / $159.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Nioh 2, MLB The Show 20 – $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Predator: Hunting Grounds, Death Stranding, Dreams – $29.99 USD / $39.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Days Gone, MediEvil, Blood & Truth – $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Everybody’s Golf VR – $14.99 USD / $19.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Farpoint – $9.99 USD / $14.99 CAD (MSRP)
- The Last of Us Remastered, select PlayStation Hits games – starting at $9.99 USD / $9.99 CAD (MSRP)
- 12 Months PlayStation Plus membership – 30% off MSRP**
- 12 Months PlayStation Now membership – 30% off MSRP***
- 3 Months PlayStation Now membership – 20% off MSRP***
You’ll also be able to score deals on digital games through the PlayStation Store, as well as 20% off of select merchandise by using the code DAYSOFPLAY20.