Hey! You! Do you like monster trucks? If so, you may find the following gameplay trailer of interest. It happens to come from the team behind the upcoming Monster Truck Championship game.
Expected to release this coming November, Monster Truck Championship is described as being a unique simulation that features realistic driving as opposed to an arcade experience. Through it, you’ll be able to climb aboard a massive truck and take part in race, time trial, drag race, freestyle and destruction events.
Here are the key features:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 16 customizable trucks to make each one visually unique
- Realistic handling and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you must manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
Monster Truck Championship is racing towards a wintry release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam. It will eventually come to the Nintendo Switch as well.