The long rumoured Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 accessory has finally been given a reveal. It took longer than expected, but we now know that a second iteration of Microsoft’s premier specialty controller is in the works and will soon be released.
Revealed through a short but in-depth video, Series 2 of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller looks to have numerous upgrades and improvements in hand. They include:
- Adjustable tension thumbsticks
- A new trigger grip
- Redesigned buttons
- Shorter hair trigger locks
- Wraparound rubberized grip
- More thumbstick and paddle options
- Three custom profiles
- Bluetooth connectivity
- An internal rechargeable battery
- A charging dock
- The ability to stay charged for up to 40 hours of gameplay
- Xbox and PC connectivity
The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 can currently be pre-ordered through Xbox.com.