Undead Nazis will once again roam free and need to be dealt with, when Zombie Army 4: Dead War comes to consoles and PC next year.
Revealed today through an excitedly written press release, Zombie Army 4: Dead War is the latest in a line of games from the developers of the Zombie Army Trilogy and the Sniper Elite series. It promises a campy experience featuring the return of Hitler’s undead hordes, including a campaign that is said to offer lots of fun for up to four players.
The game’s key selling points are listed as such:
- A harrowing campaign for 1-4 players, featuring drop-in and drop-out co-op
- Huge new levels across Italy and beyond
- Deep progression and customization options (including skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades and cosmetics)
- Enhance your weapon with incredible powers
- Gorge on the gory x-ray kill cam
Zombie Army 4: Dead War will unleash its undead Nazi horde in early 2020. At that time, it will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store.