Engines will roar, dirt will fly and simulated fans will cheer, when Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 releases this coming winter.
Announced through press release means, the sequel to Milestone’s two previous games based on the sport promises to be their most realistic yet. It also promises:
- The ability to play co-op with up to three other players
- A replica of the Factory Supercross Practice Tracks in California
- A new career mode that allows players to team up with their favourite riders
- Completely redesigned rider models
- Dedicated servers for online play
- Private lobbies
- A race director mode
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 is set for release on February 4th, 2020. It’s targeting Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC/Steam.