Team17 — the folks behind the very popular and incredibly fun co-op experiences, Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 — have released a brand new game designed for friends to play together. If you’re a regular here, you’ll likely notice the name: Moving Out.
Moving Out is a colourful game about moving furniture in creative ways. Within its digitally crafted confines, you’ll train to become a fully certified F.A.R.T. (Furniture Arrangement Relocation Technician.)
You’ll be tasked with various moving jobs across the busy town of Packmore. Smooth Moves may not be the biggest moving company, but there’s no task too dangerous or strange for this busy team of go-getters. Grow your business to brave new heights, recruit colourful customisable characters, and save your town from furniture peril.
- Co-op: Play single player or with up to three friends in local couch co-op! Playing on Steam? Take the game online with Steam Remote Play Together!
- Dual Mover Mode: Challenge yourself and take control of two Movers using the joysticks on your controller!
- Variety of levels: Every moving company starts small, but as your reputation ranks up, so do your destinations. Move through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses, virtual reality and lands beyond!
- Character customisation: All Movers have their own unique customisation options and every Mover can use a wheelchair!
- Assist Mode: Less danger? No problem! More time? You got it! Assist Mode lets you adjust the features in game to suit your player experience.
- Accessibility Features: Along with the option to toggle on dyslexic-friendly text, Moving Out has an option to adjust UI text, change the control scheme on controller and remap keys on keyboard for PC, and have subtitled speech.
Moving Out is now available on Xbox GamePass, and through digital marketplaces on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Switch and Steam. Team17 has also partnered with SoldOut, to release a physical version of the game for those three platforms.