Those who’ve been playing the console versions of Moonlighter will be happy to hear that 11 bit studios’ critically-acclaimed shopkeeping RPG will soon be expanded upon.
Through press release means, the team behind the game have confirmed that their long-awaited Between Dimensions expansion will come to consoles at the end of this month. When it does, it will open the gates to an all-new inter-dimensional dungeon, which will provide hours and hours of new gameplay.
In this new expansion, players will learn that the serenity in Rynoka hadn’t lasted long. Worried chatter spreads amongst the villagers concerning the appearance of a mysterious cryptic portal, causing widespread anxiety about this unknown threat. While the Interdimensional Dungeon certainly seems to be dangerous, Will’s merchant senses are telling him that where there are monsters, there may be profitable loot as well!
The Between Dimensions expansion features:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
- A new client – the indecisive customer (free content)
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content)
Please note that, to access this expansion you’ll have to have finished the main game. Granted, you’ll also have to fork over some money in order to obtain most of its new content.
Between Dimensions will be added to the console versions of Moonlighter on May 29th, and will set you back seven American dollars, or your local equivalent.