After receiving a brief delay, Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War will begin Season One, and receive the related content update, on Wednesday, December 16th. Today, we have for you the Season One cinematic trailer, which aims to get people excited for what’s to come.
Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War‘s Season One update will include:
- A brand new Warzone map
- More then 30 new weapons for Warzone
- New multiplayer maps
- 6v6 modes and playlists
- The return of 2v2 Gunfight, with four new maps
- A massive new Fireteam map
- The popular Raid map will be made available for play
- Free-to-acquire weapons
- New Zombies modes and season challenges
- A cross-platform seasonal prestige system with up to 1000 levels
Those who log in early will also be privy to some special content.