On September 9th, both Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War and Warzone will begin ‘Season Five Reloaded.’ At that time, both games will receive a variety of new content, including:
Black Ops: Cold War Content:
- Zoo arrives in Multiplayer
- First seen in the original Black Ops’ Escalation DLC pack in 2011, Zoo is a medium-sized map specifically designed for 6v6 game modes in Black Ops Cold War, trimming the playable space down to its main animal exhibit and park area for Multiplayer.
- Demolition returns to Multiplayer
- First introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare™ 2 (2009), this game mode is akin to a respawn-enabled, amped-up Search and Destroy. In Demolition, one team of attackers attempts to destroy a pair of bombsites while defenders must prevent the detonations.
- New Zombies Outbreak Region: Armada
- New World Event in Outbreak
- Rampage Inducer in Round-Based Maps
- New Onslaught Content and Weapon Blueprint Reward (PlayStation)
- New Warzone Mode: Clash
- Clash takes select areas from this massive map and pits two teams of 50 v 50 against each other in an unlimited respawn fight to 500 points. This is Team Deathmatch on an epic scale, with all your loadouts accessible, along with the Ping and Armor System, Cash, Buy Stations, and Vehicles from the regular Battle Royale and Plunder modes.
- New Warzone Mode: Iron Trials ’84
- Only the strongest survive in the toughest Battle Royale mode to ever come to Verdansk! Flex your mastery over the entire arsenal of weapons, prove you can handle any firefight with any type of armament, and earn an exclusive Calling Card to prove your mettle.
Cold War and Warzone Content:
- The Numbers Event – Embrace Perseus’ Broadcast and Be Rewarded (In-Season)
- The Sai – Unlock a New Melee Weapon Through the Numbers Event
- New Limited-Time Outbreak Mode for Hardcore Agents: Survival (In-Season)
- New Operator – Hudson
- He is the LAW – Judge Dredd Operator Skins for Beck Available for Limited Time (In-Season)
- More in Store – New Pro Pack, Mastercrafts, and Tracer Packs