In case you missed it, let us inform you of some Gran Turismo 7 based updates. Sony held a State of Play address today, and had quite a bit of information to share.
For starters, we now know that Gran Turismo 7 will race onto PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on March 4th. You can purchase each version separately, or can pick up the 25th Anniversary Edition, which will include the PS5 version as well as a digital unlock code for the PS4 version.
Moving on, Gran Turismo 7 is said to include:
- 400 cars, from numerous global automobile brands
- 34 locations to race in, with 90 different layouts
- Advanced player experience settings:
- Music Rally: Experience GT’s driving simulation gameplay and an opportunity to set your steering and pedal operation type and driving assist presets
- Café: This comfy locale offers you “Menu Books” of activities to complete for new cars and other game-progression goodies
- Tuning: As you acquire new cars, for instance, you build up your Collector Level, and hitting level 4 unlocks the “Club Sports” category in the Tuning Shop