Today is the day that fans of NACON’s bloodsucking vampires have been looking forward to. Why’s that? Well, it marks the descent of Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong from Big Bad Wolf Studio.
You can see its launch trailer below, alongside some key features.
Mysterious assassins have attacked the Boston Camarilla – a secret society comprising most of the vampires in the city. Galeb Bazory, Emem Louis, and Leysha are tasked by the Prince of the city’s Kindred with learning the identity of the attackers as well as the motives underlying the large-scale attack. The orders are simple: infiltrate, investigate and get answers, using supernatural powers if necessary.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong offers a new approach to narrative RPG games:
- Each character has its own personality, with its own morality and dilemma
- A story-based game with multiple story branches where choices have consequences
- Each of the three heroes has a character sheet with characteristics, Skills and Disciplines that you can modify depending on your choices
- Original gameplay where each dialog confrontation makes you move forward in the story
- An oppressive atmosphere and a mysterious universe, faithful to the tabletop role playing game
- An original soundtrack made by famous composer, Olivier Derivière
- 15 different endings
Swansong is now available for PlayStation, Xbox and PC.
Leave a Reply