Both Call of Duty: Vanguard, and the free-to-play battle royale game, Warzone, are set to receive mid-season updates this week.
They call it Classified Arms Reloaded, and it’ll bring the following content to these two very popular games:
Updates to Vanguard (May 24th) include:
- New Multiplayer Map – Sphere, a new small Multiplayer map featuring an underground weapons lab hidden beneath the façade of a coal mine.
- New Operator for Task Force Harpy – Kim Tae Young
- New Weapon – H4 Blixen SMG
- New Bundle – Spilled Ink Bundle, curated and designed by top tattoo artists
- New Bundle – Tracer Pack: High Voltage Mastercraft Bundle, contains an electrifying Heroic “Stabistor” Sniper Rifle that is sure to send shock waves through your competition
- New Bundle – Tracer Pack: Dark Aether Mastercraft Bundle, a Zombies-themed pack featuring the “Dark Jinx” SMG
- At the end of the season, more Mastercrafts will become available, including the Tracer Pack: Tread Lightly Mastercraft Bundle, which features prototype-themed weaponry.
Updates to Warzone (May 25th) include:
- Mine cart underground transit system for fast travel to 14 access points
- New Serpentine perk previously only available in Vanguard
- Three new items to the loot pool in Battle Royale modes: the Gulag Entry Token, Redeploy Extraction Token and Speed Boost
- New Field Upgrade – the Radar Jammer
- New High Value Loot Zones
- New Warzone Limited-Time Mode – fight to become the Champion of Caldera
- And numerous quality of life updates, including a new Squad heads-up display