Earlier today, the folks behind SpongeBob’s next interactive adventure released a brand new trailer for the game. You can check it out below.
This is a language focused trailer; something of which we almost never see. It features all of SpongeBob SquarePants’ major voice actors reprising their roles in their respective languages.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake will be released next year. It’s in development for PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
Read on for more details:
Wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick… What could possibly go wrong? Sure, the very fabric holding the very universe very together could come very undone, opening up portals into Wishworlds full of knights, cowboys, pirates, and prehistoric snails. But that’s nothing everyone’s favorite sponge can’t handle – with the right cosmic costume! Everybody do the Cosmic Shake!
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Don more than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to 7 distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites from the series, voiced by their original actors
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack featuring 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory