After already having been released onto Nintendo Switch, Microids has confirmed its intention to port Smurfs Kart to Xbox and PlayStation consoles, as well as PC.
- 12 tracks set in the Smurfs’ universe: The village, the forest, the dam, the swamps… even Gargamel’s house!
- 12 iconic playable Smurfs: Handy, Hefty, Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Jokey… choose your favorite Smurf and get ready to race! Each Smurf has their own kart and a very handy special item to help you breeze past your opponents.
- Use the world around you: Bonus items, boosts, ramps, destructible boxes, shortcuts and more!
- Finish 1st in the races where 8 Smurfs compete in frantic races.
- Smurf together: Play solo or with family and friends, with support for up to four players in split-screen local multiplayer!
- “Time Challenge” mode: Try to beat every Smurf at their own racetrack and reach the top of the online leaderboard with your quickest time!
- Unlock bonuses as you play and try to Smurf them all in your personal album!
Smurfs Kart will race onto those platforms on August 22nd.