Large groups of Nazi zombies will creep towards Stadia users’ bases when Zombie Army 4: Dead War shambles onto the platform in early May. This news was announced via a press release, which offered some other interesting information for those with interest.
First, here’s what to expect from this version of the game:
Zombie Army 4 will launch on Stadia with ALL previously released add-on content available for purchase starting Day 1.
The year is 1946. Europe lies in ruins, torn apart by “Plan Z.” The zombie Führer has been cast into Hell but Hitler’s hordes are back for more!
Stadia players can look forward to:
- A harrowing Story Campaign for 1-4 players
- Huge new levels across Southern Europe and beyond…
- Epic weaponry, powerful skills and elemental enhancements
- 100 levels to rank up – build the slayer you desire
- Gorge on the goriest X-ray Kill Cam ever
- The return of Horde Mode – bigger, better and tougher!
The big news, for those with interest, is that Zombie Army 4: Dead War will be free to play for Stadia Pro subscribers. Meanwhile, Stadia Pro is also currently free for another month, according to this release. So, when this game launches on May 1st, you may very well be able to play it without spending a cent.