You’ve likely been wondering what type of content Season Two will bring to Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War and Warzone. Thanks to a new press release, we can now share that information with you, along with a brand new gameplay trailer.
Season Two will add the types of things that one would expect, including:
- Six free-to-acquire weapons – FARA 83, LC10, Machete, E-tool, ZRG 20mm, R1 Shadowhunter,
- A brand new Zombies experience – Outbreak
- Four new maps – Apocalypse (6v6), Golova (multi-team), Mansion (2v2 or 3v3), Miami Strike (6v6)
- Four new operators – Naga: Warsaw Pact, Maxis: NATO, Wolf: NATO, Rivas: NATO)
- New points of interest in Verdansk
- A new field upgrade – Frenzied Guard
- A new ammo mod – Shatter Blast
- Two new skill tiers
- New multiplayer modes – Gun Game (Free-for-All), Stockpile (6v6), Hardpoint (multi-team)
- A new score streak – Death Machine
- Additional vehicles – Sedan and Light Truck
- …and more.
For more information, please refer to the Call of Duty Blog.
These two current Call of Duty games will begin their second season on February 25th, but it’s worth pointing out that not all of that listed content will be available on day one. Some things will be released mid-season.