Thankfully, Far Cry 6 is on the very near horizon. For that reason, Ubisoft is starting to ramp up its advertising efforts. This week, they revealed the post-launch content that is heading the game’s way, and when it will do so.
The Far Cry 6 Season Pass is included with the Far Cry 6 Gold, Ultimate and Collector Editions, and is available for purchase separately for $49.99. The Season Pass includes:
Three DLC episodes, playable solo or co-op with a friend – even if they do not own the Season Pass.
- Episode 1: “Vaas: Insanity” planned for release in November 2021.
- Episode 2: “Pagan: Control” planned for release in January 2022.
- Episode 3: “Joseph: Collapse” planned for release in March 2022.
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. On Windows PC, Season Pass holders will receive the original game released in 2013, while console and Stadia players will receive Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon: Classic Edition.
The Blood Dragon Set, which includes seven items usable in the Far Cry 6 main game:
- One outfit: Blood Dragon Gear Set
- Two weapons: AJM9 and Kobracon
- One vehicle: Omega Enforcer
- One weapon charm: KillStar
- One Fang for Hire: K-9000
- One vehicle Chibi: Blood Dragon Chibi
Additionally, the fight for a free Yara will continue with the addition of regular, free content, expanding on the Far Cry 6 universe after the release of the game. Playable in solo or two-player co-op, this robust mix of content will include:
- Weekly insurgencies: Every week starting from launch – and available after the completion of the main campaign – partisans of Antón Castillo will rise across the island of Yara and pose new threats for players to eliminate. Players will need to track them down and upon completion, they can also earn some new gear updates.
- 6 Special Operations: Taking place in unique new areas in the world, these operations will introduce new gameplay mechanics as players must snatch highly unstable chemical weapons from Antón’s arms dealers and get to the extraction point before it overheats. First two locations – Mesozoico and Maceo – will be available at launch and other 4 maps will be upcoming additionally.
- 3 crossover missions featuring guest stars and beloved brands – Danny Trejo, Rambo and Stranger Things.
Ubisoft Toronto will unleash Far Cry 6 on October 7th.