Update 6.66 has come to DOOM Eternal, and has brought loads of goodies with it. This includes a revamped Battlemode 2.0, two additional master levels and a brand new Horde mode. Needless to say, it’s the latter addition that inspires the most excitement.
- Prove your mettle and compete against other players to climb seasonal leaderboards in a new arcade-style Horde Mode.
- Start off with all perks, runes, and upgrades and arm yourself with only a mastered Combat Shotgun.
- Defeat waves of demons to unlock additional guns and fight through three challenge-packed levels.
- Complete all encounters and puzzles to unlock more than 7 new skins, including the DOOM II Slayer and the Biker Slayer.
- Compete against yourself and rival Slayers for the high score in seasonal leaderboards by playing at higher difficulty levels, completing bonus rounds, killing bounty demons, avoiding power weapons, and more.
Experience a refined BATTLEMODE, the 2v1 competitive multiplayer mode that pits two player-controlled demons against one fully-kitted DOOM Slayer. Featuring all-new streak-based Ranking System with rewards and matchmaking, leaderboards, a new Arena: Stronghold, and the new Dread Knight playable demon.
Two New Master Levels
In the Mars Core and *The World Spear Master Levels, take on remixed demon encounters that introduces a new combat experience. Show the world you’ve mastered these challenges worthy of only the greatest Slayers.
*The World Spear master level requires DLC.