Square Enix and Ubisoft are both putting their software on sale this week. Some of the deals are really sweet, so if you’re looking to pick up some classics or that game you never ended up getting, now would be a great time to do it.
Square Enix is hawking their wares at 50% off on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, while Ubisoft is doing the same on the PSN.
The list of titles you’ll find on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace is far too long to list here, so we’ll share some highlights:
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – 600 Microsoft Points
- Tomb Raider: Underworld – $9.99
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary – $9.99
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – $14.99
- Kane and Lynch 2 – $9.99
- Sleeping Dogs – $19.99
That is, of course, just the biggest titles in the sale. There are another two dozen or so discounted pieces of DLC for the above games and for many others like Battlestations Pacific. Check out the entire list from Square Enix here.
On the Ubisoft side, the company is offering up some excellent deals for regular PSN members as well as PlayStation Plus members. Virtually all of the publisher’s biggest franchises are up for grabs, and here are just a few (PS Plus prices listed):
- Shaun White Snowboarding (PS3) – $9.79
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD (PS3) – $19.59
- Rayman Origins (PS3) – $9.79
- Just Dance 3 (PS3) – $19.59
- Asphalt: Injection (PS Vita) – $13.22
- Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (PSP) – $9.79
There are a lot of great deals to be had by both companies, and while we’re not sure the PSP titles will sell all too well, if you just have to complete your collection and grab a copy of Bloodlines, you’re more than welcome to do it! You can take a look at the full PlayStation sale list here.
The sales both last for a week, culminating on March 18th. If you’re looking to pick up any of these titles, now is the time to do it!