Nintendo Switch owners can get their JRPG fix by downloading The Last Remnant Remastered, now that it’s been released onto Nintendo’s hybrid platform.
Originally released in 2008, The Last Remnant captured the hearts and minds of gamers with its enthralling story, countless characters and intricate battle system. In a world filled with “Remnants” – ancient artifacts that grant mysterious abilities to their wielders – players can now uncover the mysteries of Rush Sykes, at home or on-the-go.
The Last Remnant Remastered features:
- Beautifully enhanced graphics enabled by Unreal Engine 4, allowing for a more immersive and captivating adventure
- UI (user interface) updates to make it look and feel better than ever before
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- A unique morale system that changes the outcome of battle
- An intricate battle system where commands change depending on the status of allies and enemies