Although the comparison may be too lofty, Maple Powered Games’ Monster Harvest has been compared to a mix between Pokemon and Stardew Valley. Either way, the collecting and farming RPG hybrid was revealed today, along with a wealth of information.
Get ready to grow, collect and mutate your crops and take them into battle! Brimming with multiple avenues to explore, players can craft and build their own farm or dream home as Monster Harvest blends RPG mechanics, exploration and action across the vibrant world of Planimal Point.
Providing a fusion of addictive farming gameplay, with RPG elements and battle mechanics included, Monster Harvest brings a fresh dimension to RPG action. From mutating your crops into several different variants and taking them into battle, to collecting a wealth of Planimal companions to help you fight enemies and explore the world with, Monster Harvest brings an array of different elements across its bright and colourful world.
Explore across three unique seasons which can affect the way you play, with bizarre weather and seasons shifting what crops you can grow – watch out for the strange mutations during the dark season which can dominate the land!
Its key features will include:
- Farm with mutants! Use magical slimes to mutate the crops you grow on your farm.
- Collectible Planimal companions! Some slimes mutate your crops into Planimals!
- Three unique seasons: Dry, Wet, and Dark – Strange weather and seasons shift what the player can grow.
- Explore the world of Planimal Point – Venture into the town of Planimal Point and discover the people and creatures that live there.
- Craft and place dozens of items on your farm!
Monster Harvest is being planned for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch.