Game Informer has a new cover story about Sony’s upcoming God of War, and they managed to sit down with Cory Barlog, the game’s creative director, and grill him about Kratos’ next adventure.
Of course, it’s a bit tough to print a near-seven minute video in a physical magazine, so the hilarious rapid-fire question and answer series is posted to the publication’s website.
- The bit from E3 2016 is still in the game, but it’s a bit different
- You will spend 25-30% on a boat in the game
- NPCs have a nickname of sorts for Kratos, but it’s not Snowskin (this will make more sense if you watch the video)
- No more combo counter on screen
- There are no quicktime events in this game (Barlog said this while nodding, so take that with a grain of salt)
- Kratos is a good dad
- There will be unlockable costumes again
- Kratos can not double jump anymore
- The game is coming out … when it’s done.
Check out Game Informer’s YouTube channel for the full video, or better yet, click play above!